The Zoll Fully Automatic AED Plus with PlusTrac Professional comes with an AED cover, carrying case, CPR-D-padz Electrode (#8900-0800-01), ten 123 lithium-ion batteries (#8000-0807-01), and a rescue accessory package.
Warranty: 5 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The Fully Automatic AED Plus features a back-lit display screen that provides both audio and text prompts to the rescuer as well as the elapsed time and shocks delivered, which provide a clear picture of information for EMS personnel.
In contrast to the Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator (semi-automatic), the Fully Automatic AED Plus will automatically deliver a shock after it detects a heart rhythm, and there is no need for the rescuer to push a shock button.
The PlusTrac Professional Program is a Management Program for the AED Plus. It allows users to make changes to the AED Program, keep track of and record maintenance, and will run compliance reports that help manage the AED and personnel. This program tracks and reports on all vital components of the Zoll AED Plus and sends email alerts to ensure FDA compliance and routine battery and electrode replacement maintenance. It features interactive reporting and a notification system that provides the real-time status of all your AEDs. PlusTrac Professional is a web-based system that can be accessed via internet connection and a web browser. Live customer support is available for the designing, implementation, and maintenance of the PlusTrac Professional Program. This program is also available in packages with the Zoll Semiautomatic AED Plus (#8000-004004-01 and #8000-004003-01).
The Real CPR Help Technology that comes with the CPR-D-padz, includes a hand-placement locator, an accelerometer, electronics, and processing algorithm that work together to measure vertical displacement in space as each compression occurs.
The Zoll AED Plus Series defibrillators are the only defibrillators on the market that give feedback on both depth and rate of compressions as recommended by the AHA, and the only defibrillators sold with electrodes and batteries that have a 5-year shelf life. The Zoll AED Plus provides feedback to "PUSH HARDER" and "CONTINUE CPR" if the required depth of 2 - 2.4" and the rate of 100 compressions per minute are not met. It also administers self checks weekly, and will indicate readiness with a green check mark near the unit's handle so you can be certain of its ability to rescue.
The cost of maintaining these AEDs is kept low by the long shelf life of Zoll's electrodes and batteries. The batteries are standard lithium 123 batteries that may be purchased at a local hardware store or online. There is no need to special order batteries for this machine; buy them when needed without having to special order.
To ensure you get the most out of owning this Zoll AED, a representative of Zoll will visit your site upon delivery and walk you through all of its components, its use, and long term care.
The Zoll Fully Automatic AED Plus is also compatible with Zoll CPR Stat-Padz, Stat-Padz II, and Pedi-padz II (all sold separately) for various ages and rescue settings.
Zoll Fully Automatic AED Plus with PlusTrac Professional Features
- Lid of AED Plus doubles as "passive airway support" to maintain victim's open airway.
- Automatic self-test checks.
- Bright LCD display.
- Real CPR Help audio and text rescue prompts.
- PlusTrac allows for both data and personnel management.
- PlusTrac emails AED maintenance alerts.
- Compatibility with variety of Zoll electrodes.
- Battery Capacity: 5 years (225 shocks) or 13 hours continuous monitoring.
- Patient Safety: Patient connections are electrically isolated.
- Weight: 6.7 lb (3.1 kg).
Data Recording and Storage:
- With Audio Installed: 50 minutes ECG and CPR data.
- With Audio Installed and Enabled: 20 minutes audio, ECG, and CPR data.
- With Audio Uninstalled and Disabled: 7 hours ECG and CPR data.
- Real CPR Help Technology that analyzes chest compressions.
- Attached rescue essentials kit.
- Five year shelf life.
- One-size-fits-all design.
- Simplified placement.
- Anatomical placement illustrations and CPR hand positioning landmark.
- Rescue essentials pack attached.
- Conductive Gel: Polymer Hydrogel.
- Cable Length: 48".
Zoll Fully Automatic AED Plus with PlusTrac Professional Packages
- #8000-004010-01: 1 Year of PlusTrac.
- #8000-004011-01: 5 Years of PlusTrac.
Zoll Fully Automatic AED Plus with PlusTrac Professional Accessories
The following accessories are compatible with the Fully Automatic AED Plus with PlusTrac Professional:
AED Defibrillator Replacement Soft Case:
- #8000-0802-01: Standard.
- #8000-0806-01: With Police Label.
- #8000-0807-01: Duracell 123 Lithium Batteries.
Recessed Metal AED Plus Defibrillator Cabinet:
- #8000-0811: Fully-Recessed.
- #8000-0814: Semi-Recessed.
Standard Metal AED Plus Defibrillator Cabinet:
- #8000-0817: 7" Deep.
- #8000-0855: 9" Deep.
- #8000-0855-02: 9" Deep (Stainless Steel).
AED Plus Pelican Case:
- #8000-0836-01: Small - Unit Only.
- #8000-0837-01: Large - Unit and Accessories.
- #8900-0800-01: CPR-D-padz Defibrillator Electrode Pads.
- #8900-0810-01: Pedi-padz II Multifunction Pediatric Defibrillator Electrode Pads.