Description:Clear, live and still images of the ear canal and tympanic membrane, the Digital MacroView Otoscope is a valuable tool in support of the treatment and management of your patient's ears.
Note: Base unit does not include handle.
Features and Benefits
- Insufflation port for pneumatic otoscopy.
- Compatible with the range of Welch Allyn 3.5V power sources.
- Zoom feature for enhanced viewing.
- Improves communication which can lead to better patient compliance.
- Allows you to store digital images in patient records for enhanced documentation of exam findings.
- Provides you the ability to share images with other providers as visual descriptive reference.
- Gives you an excellent training aid for educational purposes.
- Offers you the ability to view small details of tubes and hearing aids.
- Digital MacroView Otoscope
- 10 ft USB Cable
- Set of four Reusable Specula - 2.5, 3, 4, 5mm
- Software CD (Viewer for the Digital Macroview)
- Welch Allyn 3.5 V Lithium Ion Rechargeable Handle
- Welch Allyn 3.5 V Nickel-Cadmium Rechargeable Handle
- Cable Length: 10 ft. / 3.05 meters
- Specula: Set of 4 reusable ear specula standard with product
- Capture File Format: BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF
- Dimensions (H x L x W): 2.8" x 4" x 1.5"
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Lamp: Halogen HPX, 3.5 V dc, 810 mA
- Power Source: Welch Allyn 3.5 V Power Handles & Wall Transformer
- Resolution: Megapixel - 1280 x 1024
- Signal Output: Digital
- System Requirements: Windows XP Service Pack 2.0 or Higher
- Weight: 0.2 lbs
- White Balance: Automatic
- 1-year warranty