Description:The Welch Allyn ABPM 7100 is an easy-to-use 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitor that is designed to avoid the effects of white coat hypertension, take accurate sleep readings, and help you tailor drug therapy regimes to your individual patient’s needs. It utilizes powerful software to help you to analyze blood pressure readings more effectively in order to diagnose potential patient complications. With all this, the ABPM 7100 can help you enhance blood pressure management for your patients and make monitoring efficient for your practice.
- Unlimited protocols allow you to program measurement periods and inflation frequencies to meet any study needs
- Uses Auto Feedback Logic during cuff inflation, which reduces over-inflation and provides excellent patient comfort and acceptance
- Lightweight, compact and quiet for improved patient compliance
- Meets or exceeds the latest AAMI, EHS Standards and has a BHS A/A Rating
- Latex-free cuffs help reduce the risk of patient allergic reactions
- Uses oscillometric technology, a validated method of automatic NIBP measurement
- The central blood pressure with hypertension software analyzes the measurements taken by the blood pressure monitor.