Description:The VRK-2400 Auto Ref-Keratometer supports various and fast examination mode to diagnose Refractometry and various convenient function.
Features and Benefits
- Helps accurate examination more comfortably
- Has Refractometry function (REF Mode), Keratometry function (KER Mode), Keratometry & Refractometry function (K/R Mode) and contact lens based curve function (CLBC Mode).
- Provides range of refraction for SPH from -25D to +22D, and radius of curvature from 5.0 mm to 10.2 mm
- With black and white color, it can be assimilate at your refraction room
- By freeze function, diameter of cornea, pupil or hard contact lens can be measured
- Built-in thermal line printer
- VRK-2400 Auto Ref-Keratometer Unit
- Power Cord
- User Manual
- Measurement Modes
- KR Mode: Continuous Keratometry and Refractometry
- REF Mode: Refractometry
- KER Mode: Keratometry
- CLBC Mode: Contact Lens Base Curve Measurement
- Vertex Distance (VD): 0.0, 12.0, 13.5, 15.0
- Sphere (SPH): -25.00 ~ + 22.00D (when VD=12mm); (Increments: 0.12 and 0.25D)
- Cylinder (CYL): 0.00 ~ ± 10.00D (Increment selectable between 0.12 and 0.25D)
- Axis (AX): 1 ~ 180˚ (Increments: 1˚)
- Cylinder Form: -, +, MIX
- Pupil Distance (PD): 10 ~ 88mm
- Minimum Pupil Diameter: ∮ 2.0mm
- Radius of Curvature: 5.0 to 10.2 mm (Increments: 0.01 mm)
- Corneal Power: 33.00 to 67.50 D (when cornea equivalent refractive index is 1.3375); (Increments selectable from 0.05, 0.12, 0.25 D)
- Corneal Astigmatism: 0.00 ~ -15.00D (0.05 / 0.12 / 0.25D unit)
- Axis: 1 ~ 180 ˚ (Increments: 1˚)
- Corneal Diameter: 0.8 ~ 14.0 mm (Increments: 0.1 mm)
- Memory of Data: 10 measured value for each right and left eye
- Internal Printer: Uses thermal line printer
- Monitor: 5.7-inch TFT LCD monitor
VGA Video Output
- Connected with Monitor via VGA Cable.
- RGB video signal plus option H and V sync
- Interface Connected with PC or PAV-6100 via RS232 Cable
- RS232 Signals are ± 15 [V] with Maximum 100mA
USB B Type
- Connected with PC via USB Cable.
- USB Signals are 5.00 ± 0.25 [V] with Maximum 500-900 [mA]
- VGA Video Output
- Operation Temperature: +10 to + 40 ℃
- Humidity: 30 to 85% RH
- Atmospheric Pressure: 70 to 106 kPa
Storage and Transportation Temperature: -10 to + 55 ° C
- Humidity: 10 to 95% RH
- Atmospheric Pressure: 50 to 106 kPa
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 40 ~ 55 VA
- Width: 10.78"
- Depth: 19.72"
- Height: 10.62"
- Weight: 44 lbs
- 1-Year Warranty