Description:Tablet-based ultrasound imaging system measures post-void residual urine. The easy-to-use device displays an image of the bladder, allowing the user to calculate the volume of retained urine. ViewBladder 10 is a complete battery-operated system. Proper use of ViewBladder 10 enables clinics to rehab more than 80% of urinary incontinent patients in 45 days or less.
Images, values, patient, and clinic information can be printed using a customizable report template.
Features and Benefits
- Reduce unnecessary catherizations
- Lower rate of urinary tract infection
- Exceeds industry standards for measurement accuracy
- Customizable Reports - provides documentation of bladder scans and patient information for your records.
- Measurement Mode - uses industry-standard ellipsoid volume formula to calculate bladder volume by touching the width, height, and thickness of the bladder on the tablet's touch screen. Prompts insure proper use.
- Decrease spending on absorbent products
- Optional mobile cart available
- 10" tablet running Windows 10
- Ultrasound imaging probe with USB 2.0 cable
- Bladder imaging software with embedded training videos
- Carrying Case
- User Manual
- Tablet dimensions: 17.5 cm x 26.3 cm x 1.6 cm
- Tablet weight: 900 grams
- Operating system: Windows 8.1 Home
- Measurement range: 0-1500 ml (ccm)
- Measurement accuracy: +/- 10% +- 10ml
- Depth range: 4-24cm
- Pulse Frequency: 2.5-5.0MHz
- 90 degree scan angle
- Patient contact 35mm
- Frame Rate 12fps
- Focal Point 7.5cm
- Probe size 17.3 cm x 4.1 cm
- Cable USB 2.0, 2 meter
- 1-Year Warranty on the Probe
- 90-Day Warranty on the Tablet