- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- A long life electro polished chamber and door.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Overheat cutoff prevents burnout of heating elements in case of insufficient water in the chamber.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating.
- International certifications.
Tuttnauer manual autoclaves set the standard for steam Sterilization. The Tuttnauer manual autoclave is designed to compliment any healthcare and laboratory facility. Our basic manual autoclave will satisfy all of your sterilization needs. Time tested reliability and durability are built into every Tuttnauer product.
The Tuttnauer M Series is also available in a quick cycle model, the Kwiklave (MK). This sterilizer offers all the proven, dependable features of our manual autoclave, with the added benefit of reducing the total sterilization cycle time by 50%. Speed and reliability are accomplished without sacrificing load size. Kwiklave is the perfect choice for quick instrument turn-around or a high-volume office.
This is a bulk/heavy item, additional shipping charge will be added.
- Chamber: 10" x 19"
- Volume: 6gal/23L
- Overall Dimensions: 21.5" D x 20" W x 14.4" H
- Standard Cassettes: 3 full/3 half
- Tray Dimensions: 6.7" D x 16.3" W x .8" H
- Number of Trays: 4
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time: Cold - 12 mins / Hot - 9 mins
- Voltage: 230V
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Power: 2200W
- Current: 10A
- Shipping Weight: 85lbs / 39kg