Description:The Aaron Surgi-Center PRO is a 200 watt high power, operating room generator, by Bovie®. The unit incorporates the power and safety of a premium OR generator at a significant savings to the medical facility. The system delivers 12 monopolar and bipolar RF energy modalities to provide a high level of surgical precision. Engineered with the safety of the patient in mind, the Aaron® Surgi-Center|PRO includes technology such as BovieNEM™ return split pad contact quality monitoring, BovieFDFS™ tissue sensing technology, self-test circuiGenXts, as well as specialized modalities for laparoscopic and delicate procedures.
Features and Benefits
- Specialized Laparoscopic Mode
- Bovie’s Cut II is tailored specifically for Laparoscopic procedures. The mode offers a precisely managed cutting energy that limits output thereby minimizing the potential risk of capacitive coupling and alternate site burns.
- Dual Monopolar Spray Activation
- The Aaron SurgiCenter|PRO offers simultaneous activation in spray with audible activation tones. The simultaneous delivery produces equal and even power outputs in each accessory, for a safer delivery of dual monopolar energy.
- Adjustable Power during Activation
- The power can be adjusted up or down in variable steps while performing procedure, to increase procedural efficiency and provide the appropriate amount of power to the surgical site.
- Surgical Memory Technology
- The Aaron® SurgiCenter PRO recalls the last used power and mode. The surgeon can store 10 user-defined RF presets for easy recall.
- Patient Safety Features
- This return electrode contact quality monitoring system is designed to minimize the risk of patient burns at the return electrode site. This feature works in conjunction with disposable split return electrodes.
- Bovie FDFS™ - The tissue sensing technology measure tissue 5 million times a second and adjusts to varying impedances 5000 times a second for accurate energy delivery.
- Automatic system self-checks upon powering up the unit.
- A2350 Electrosurgical Generator Unit
- 110 VAC Hospital-Grade Power Cord (15 ft.)
- 220 VAC Hospital-Grade Power Cord (15 ft.)
- User's Guide in CD Format (MC-55-232-001)
|9.07 kg (<20 lbs)|
W - 37.5 cm (14.75 in)
H - 16.5 cm (6.5 in)
D - 46 cm (18.1 in)
- 4-Year Warranty