Cut costs without sacrificing quality. SteriDent sterilizers have a low purchase and operating cost. Requiring no routine cleaning, no harsh chemicals, and no water means operating costs remain low while also providing sterilized instruments without pitting, dulling, or corrosion.Features and Benefits
- Dry heat sterilization works without pressure, steam, or chemicals, which increases safety
- Features a rapid-start heating element for fast operation
- Thermal cutout protection prevents overheating
- Kills bacteria and spores without moisture
- Promotes longer instrument life
- Easily store sterilized instruments without fear of contamination
- Lower maintenance costs
- No toxic residue nor effluent
- 2 Trays are included
- Sterilization Time: 60 Minutes
- Width: 15.5"
- Depth: 9.5"
- Height: 10.5"
- Width: 11.25"
- Depth: 7.5"
- Height: 4.75"
- Weight: 13 lbs
- Tray Size (2 Trays)
- Width: 10"
- Depth: 6.25"
- 110-120V, 500 watts (For Model 201000-SD)
- 220-240V, 750 watts (For Model 201000-SD-230V)
- Sterilization Temperature: 320°F, 160°C
- 3-Year Warranty