The SpiroDoc's unique configurations allow for a full range of respiratory analysis and spirometry testing. In addition, the oximetry capabilities can be included to perform nocturnal SpO2 and 6MWT (Six Minute Walk Test) analysis. This is further augmented by the Tele-Medicine capability that is built into the MIR technology. As a result, the SpiroDec is a world first: featuring 4 commonly used devices in a single small unit.
All MIR products are easily adapted to Electronic Medical Records (EMR) that provide for the latest standard for patient privacy and physician reporting requirements. In-addition to the EMR capabilities, all MIR products utilize the most sensitive, accurate and accepted flow technology (FlowMir) developed by MIR-Medical International Research.
Features and Benefits
- Spirometry tests for FVC, VC, IVC, MVV, PRE-POST BD.
- All trials automatically recorded.
- Internal temperature sensor for automatic BTPS conversion.
- Advanced spirometry test interpretation.
- 100% cross contamination free, using MIR’S patented disposable turbine.
- winspiro PRO PC software included for PC use.
- Simple and clear SpO2 and Pulse measurement with pletismographic curve.
- Sleep disorder detection with events recording.
- Six minute walk test with desaturation area index.
- Parameters directly shown on the display (min, max, mean SpO2 and Pulse Rate, Δ Index, T90, T89, T88, T5, ODI, NOD, Desaturation Area etc.).
- Display: LCD Backlit Touch screen Display:
- Resolution: 128x64 pixels
- Power supply: Lithium ion 3.7V, 1100mA rechargeable battery with 30 hours measurement back-up
- Data transmission: USB 2.0 (Bluetooth® optional)
- Accelerometer: Triaxial ± 2g, 400Hz sampling
- Dimensions and weight: central unit 101x48x16mm, 99g
- Removable turbine head: 46x47x24mm, 17g
- Flow sensor: bi-directional digital turbine
- Flow range ±16L/s
- Volume accuracy: ±3% o 50mL, whichever is greater
- Flow accuracy: ±5% o 200mL/s, whichever is greater
- Dynamic resistance at 12L/s: <0.5cmH2O/L/s
- Temperature sensor: semiconductor (0-45°C)
- SpO2 range: 0-100%
- SpO2 accuracy: ±2% (50-100% SpO2)
- Pulse rate range: 20-254BPM
- Heart rate accuracy: ±2BPM or 2%, whichever is greater
- 1 SpiroDoc Spirometer Unit
- 1 USB cable
- 1 Lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack
- 1 Noseclip
- 1 Carrying Case
- 1 CD Winspiro PRO PC software
- 1 Adult Reusable Sensor
- 1 Belt with plastic case
- User Manual