SCHILLER's ABPM system provides doctors with quick and reliable results, optimizing patient therapy and treating cardiovascular diseases more efficiently. The latest software facilitates compliance with legal obligations with regard to integrity, availability, safety and data protection.
The BR-102 plus is clinically validated and meets all four internationally recognized standards:
- British Hypertension Society (BHS)
- European Society of Hypertension International Protocol (ESH)
- Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) SP10
- Recommended by dabl® Educational Trust
Features and Benefits
- Light and compact design.
- Motion-tolerant technology reduces re-inflates and failed readings.
- Dynamic inflation to 30 mmHg above the previous systolic measurement reduces measurement time.
- Built-in pump, and thus almost silent
- SD card memory eliminates the risk of lost data and re-tests.
- Five cuff sizes, from the pediatric to the XL adult size, guarantee optimal measurement accuracy and maximum comfort
- DARWIN ABPM is a user-friendly, Windows®-based program that allows maximum flexibility for configuration, analysis, interpretation and ABPM reporting. Comprehensive and professional reports can be generated in no time.
- Performs with Oscillometric Measurement Method.
- BR-102 Plus Unit
- (1) Medium Size Blood Pressure Cuff
- (1) Tubing
- (1) Carrying Pouch
- (1) Patient Belt
- (1) Shoulder Strap
- (1) Carrying Case
- (4) AA Batteries
- (1) Battery Charger
- (1) USB Interface Cable
- (1) Darwin Software
- (1) User Manual