Description:Easy to use with intuitive operation, reduces the risk of cross-contamination with removable probe well and provides more reliable readings with improved accuracy. Takes approximately 4-to-6 second oral temperatures, 10-second pediatric axillary and rectal temperatures and 15-second adult axillary temperatures.
Features and Benefits
- SureTemp® Plus 690 Electronic Thermometer
- 3 AA Batteries
- 1 Oral Probe Well
- 1 Oral Probe with 9 ft Cord
- Wall Mount
- 25 Probe Covers
- User Manual
- Calibration Accuracy: ±0.2°F(±0.1°C) (Monitor Mode)
- Temperature Predict Time
- Oral: Approximately 4 secs.
- Adult Axillary: (18 years and older) Approximately 15 secs.
- Pediatric Axillary: (17 years and younger) Approximately 10 secs.
- Unit Dimensions: 8.46” x 3.18” x 2.43” (215mm x 81mm x 62mm)
- Weight: 12.6 ounces (357 grams)
- Ambient Temperature Range: 50.0°F(10°C) - 104°F (40.0°C)
- Patient Temperature Range: 80.0°F(26.7°C) - 110°F (43.3°C)
- Power Source: (3) 1.5Vdc AA batteries
- Battery Life: Approximately 6000 temperatures
- 2-year limited warranty on thermometer.
- 1-year warranty on probe.
Knock Off Probe Covers
Accuracy Study (Oral, Adult Axillary, Rectal)
Accuracy Study (Pediatric Axillary)