The revolutionary PanOptic provides easy entry into the eye, together with a wider field of view to more easily observe conditions such as hypertension, diabetic retinopathy, and papilledema.
Features and Benefits
- Fast, easy entry into undilated pupils.
- 5x larger view of the fundus vs. standard ophthalmoscopes in an undilated eye.
- 25º field of view vs. the standard 5º field of view.
- Greater working distance improves comfort for both practitioner and patient.
- Patented Glare Extinguishment System prevents interference from unwanted glare and reflections.
- Halogen HPX™ lamp provides bright, white light; optional LED lamp available
- Compatible with all existing Welch Allyn 3.5 V power sources.
- Digitally capture, store, and share fundus images by combining with iExaminer for iPhone 4/4S, iExaminer for iPhone 6/6s and iExaminer 6 Plus/6S Plus adapters.
- PanOptic™ Ophthalmoscope (11810) - Slit Aperture, Halogen HPX™ lamp, Red-Free Filter & Half-Moon Aperture (excludes red rays from examination fields for identification of veins, arteries and nerve fiber)
- PanOptic™ Ophthalmoscope (11820) - Slit Aperture, Halogen HPX™ lamp, Red-Free Filter & Colbalt-Blue Filter on Corneal Viewing Lens (view small lesions abrasion foreign objects on the cornea)
- PanOptic™ Ophthalmoscope with LED (11820-L) - Slit Aperture, SureColor LED lamp, Red-Free Filter & Colbalt-Blue Filter on Corneal Viewing Lens (view small lesions abrasion foreign objects on the cornea)
- Dimensions: 5.12" L x 1.40" W x 3.75" H without eyecup (with eyecup: 1.45" L)
- Weight: .48 lbs without eyecup; .50 lbs with eyecup
- Focusing Range: -20 to +20 diopters
- 1-year warranty