The nGenuity™ 8100EP-ST patient monitor is the perfect choice for busy departments demanding accurate, reliable performance.
Features and Benefits
Standard: ECG, ComfortCuff™ NIBP, DOX™ SpO2, HR, Temperature, Respiration, and Nurse Call interface connection.
- Easy-to-read 10.4" active TFT color display - view up to 6 waveforms simultaneously.
- Easy to learn, easy to use menus, dedicated function keys, and simplified controls.
- Lightweight design and versatile mounting options - adapts readily to department and transport requirements.
- Compatible with popular Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems for both large and small offices.
- Mounts quickly to walls and roll stands.
- Arrhythmia and ST Analysis Software is included
- The arrhythmia and ST analysis software extension has the capability to measure ST segment deviations and generate arrhythmia alerts for common ventricle arrhythmia conditions.
- The arrhythmia and ST alerts can also have user specified alarm levels.
- The monitor measures ST segments continuously from the real-time waveform collected by the internal ECG module.
- ST elevations are reported on-screen as current numerical values, as short term graphs and long term trends.
- The arrhythmia and ST analysis is fully integrated with the standard ECG package of the monitor.
- 8100E Patient Monitor
- (1) SpO2 Adult Sensor
- (1) Child/Small Adult BP Cuff
- (1) Adult BP Cuff
- (1) Large Arm Adult BP Cuff
- (1) NIBP Hose
- (1) Rechargeable Battery
- (1) ECG Cable Assembly.
- (3) ECG Electrodes
- (1) Printer
- (1) Paper Roll
- (1) Power Cord
- (1) Arrhythmia and ST Analysis Software
- User Manual
- Connectors: 3- or 5-lead
- Leads: User-selectable; I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V (5-lead); I, II, or III (3-lead)
- Gain Selection: x1/2, x1, x2, and x4
- Electrosurgery Protection: Yes
- Defibrillator Protection: Yes
- Pacer Detection/Rejection: Yes
Non-Invasive Blood Pressure
- Technique: Oscillometric measure upon inflation
- Automatic Measurement Cycles: 2, 3, 5, 10, 15, 30 min; 1, 2, 4 hr
- Measurement Range: Adult: 30 to 300mmHg; Neonate: 0 to 150 mmHg
- Resolution: 1mmHg
- Transducer Accuracy: ±2mmHg or ±2%, which ever is greater
- STAT mode: 5 min of consecutive readings
- Range: 1% to 99%
- Resolution: 1%
- 70% to 99% range: ±2%
- 50% to 69% range: ±3%
- <50%: unspecified
- Method: Dual wavelength LED
Heart (Pulse) Rate
- Source: ECG (primary); Pleth; NIBP
- Range: 20 to 300 bpm (30-240 bpm, NIBP)
- Accuracy: ±1bpm or ±1% (ECG); ±2 bpm or ±2% (NIBP)
- Lead Views: I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V
- Elevation Accuracy: Greater of ± 0.2 mm of 5%
- Method: 16 Beat Average
- Range: - 6.0 mm to + 6.0 mm
- Resolution: 0.1 mm
- Rates from 2 to 255 per minute
- Runs: 2 to 6
- Ventricle Tachycardia Alarm: Adjustable
High Priority Alarms:
- Heart Rate
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- PVC Detection:
Display (For ST and Arrhythmia)
- Numerical PVC Rate
- ST Elevation Numerics for 3 leads
- Waveforms: Up to 6 ECG waveforms, selectable
- 3-leads recorded in waveform slots
- Time Scales: 5, 10, 25, 30, 60 minutes
- Ventricle Scale: ±1 mm to ± 6 mm
- Main Display:
Trends (For ST and Arrhythmia)
Graphical and Tabular:
- ST-I, ST-II, ST-III, ST-AVR, ST-AVL, ST-AVF, STV, PVC Rate
- Graphical and Tabular:
- Channels: 1
- Range, Accuracy: 68° to 113° F (20° to 45° C): ±0.1° C
- Probe: YSI-400 and YSI-700 series
- Rate: 6 to 150 breaths/min
- Resolution: 1 breath/min
- Accuracy: ±1% or ±1 breath/min, whichever is greater
- Source: ECG-TTI
- Indication: Audible; visual
- Silence: Yes; 2 min or permanent
- Memory: 24 hr at 30 sec intervals
- Display: Tabular, Graphical
- Screen: 10.4" active color TFT
- Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- Waveforms: 6, maximum
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Chinese
- Keys: 9; membrane-activated
- Rotary Knob: Push and rotate; 24 steps/turn
- Com Ports: RS 232-compatible; DB9 (Com 1)
- Nurse Call: Contact switch; 3.5mm stereo phone jack, standard 14mm length
- Defib/Sync: BNC connector
- Video Port: High density D-sub 15-pin
- Weight: 14 lb; 6.4kg
- Size: Base unit: 11" (H) x 13" (W) x 10.3" (D); 28cm (H) x 33cm (W) x 26.2cm (D)
- Voltage: 100, 120, 220, 240 VAC; 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 35 W, typical
- Batteries: 1; sealed lead acid; life: 3 hr, typical; recharge time: 4.5 hr
- Operating Temperature: 59° to 95° F; 15° to 35° C
- Storage Temperature: 23° to 122° F; -5° to 50° C
- Operating Humidity: 15% to 90%, non condensing
- Medical Device: Class II Equipment (IIb EU)
- Electrical Protection: Class I Equipment
- Degree of Protection: Type CF, Defib-proof
- Protection Against Ingress: IPX1
- Type: Thermal line printer
- Paper Speed: 12.5, 25, 50 mm/sec
- Kodak WINOMS CS by Carestream Dental LLC
- TiME for OMS by Decision Base, Inc.
- U.S. HealthRecord powered by TeamLINKS, Inc.
- Oral Surgery-Exec® by DSN Practice Management Software
- OMSVision® by HenrySchein Practice Software
- Windent® by Carestream Dental LLC
- ProVation® Medical
- 2-Year Warranty