Description:The Genius™ 2 thermometer uses its proprietary Peak Select System technology to determine the body's accurate temperature directly from the tympanic membrane. Through this patented system, the Genius 2 thermometer records, analyzes, and selects the highest and most accurate temperature in less than two seconds.
Features and Benefits
- Peak Select technology records and analyzes up to 100 temperature measurements and selects the most accurate reading in 1 to 2 seconds.
- Re-designed tapered probe tip facilitates proper ear canal alignment minimizing technique related errors and increasing patient comfort.
- Rugged tip based sensor construction improves durability and accuracy, minimizing the need for recalibration.
- No-touch single-use probe cover application and ejection reduce potential cross contamination.
- Programmable display shows oral, rectal, axillary and core or an absolute temperature reading in ear mode.
- Genius™ 2 Tympanic Thermometer Unit
- (1) Docking Station
- (1) 12 ft Cable
- (1) Power Adapter
- User Manual
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1°C (36.7 - 38.9)
- Measurement Response Time: 1-2 seconds.
- Ambient Operating Time: 16°C - 33°C (60.8F - 91.4F)
- Temperature Range: 33°C - 42.0°C (91.4F - 107.6F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -25°C - 55°C
- Battery Life: 15,000 Temperatures (3 AAA Batteries)
- Anti-Theft System: Wall mount bracket/mobile cart.
- Standards: ASTM and CEN compliant.
- 1-year full warranty.