The Ferno PEZO2 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter (#T10565) comes with a carry case and neck lanyard.
Warranty: 1 Year - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The PEZO2 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is a lightweight, intelligent device that can clearly display heart (pulse) rate and blood-oxygen saturation levels for quick diagnoses. It features a large dual-color OLED display that auto-rotates to either orientation and has 10 brightness settings. It can be carried in the pocket or around the neck with the included lanyard.
This pulse oximeter boasts long-lasting power with 30 hours of reliable operation before changing the batteries. It can be powered using two AAA Akaline or rechargeable batteries, and automatically powers off when not in use to conserve battery.
The durable PEZO2 is ideal for EMS and hospital use. It is suitable for both pediatric and adult patients.
Ferno PEZO2 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Features
- Displays SpO2, PR, Pleth bar, and Pleth waveform.
- Features auto-rotating screen with 10 brightness settings.
- Lasts approximately 30 hours on two AAA batteries with normal operation.
- Automatically powers off when not in use.
- Simple to use.
Ferno PEZO2 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Specifications
- Battery Type: 2 AAA size (1.5 Vdc) Alkaline batteries OR 2 AAA (1.5 Vdc) rechargeable batteries.
- Operation Time: Min. 30 hours for normal operation.
- Size: 58 mm (L) x 32 mm (W) x 34 mm (H).
- Weight: 0.1 lb (including two AAA batteries).
- Range: 70% - 99%.
- Resolution: 1%.
- Accuracy: 70% - 99% +/- 2%.
- Method: Dual wavelength LED.
- Range: 30 - 235 bpm.
- Resolution: 1 bpm.
- Accuracy: +/- 2 bpm or +/- 2% (larger).
- Operating Temperature: 5 to 40 °C (41 to 104 °F).
- Storage Temperature: -10 to 40 °C (14 to 104 °F).
- RH Operation / Storage: 15% RH - 80% RH in operation / 10% RH - 80% RH in storage.