Due to the high demand, this product may ship slower than usual. Please note that this product is non-returnable.
The EPV100 is a simple, lightweight, robust and affordable portable mechanical ventilator designed to provide critical ventilation support during the initial stages of a mass casualty event. This gas powered, electronically controlled vent is extremely easy to use, and is equipped with independent inspiratory time, tidal volume, and BPM controls. It also features a built in digital manometer and a full array of visual and audible safety alarms. The weather resistant EPV100 will run for up to 48 hours on 2 D cell batteries, and has a 5 year shelf life making it ideal for stockpiling or everyday use.
Features and Benefits
- High Airway Pressure Alarm
- Low Airway Pressure/Patient Disconnect Alarm
- Low Source Gas Alarm
- Low Battery Alarm
- Airway Pressure Relief
- Must be used with an oxygen source - either with oxygen concentrator or oxygen tank.
- Positive end expiratory pressure (PEEP), is a pressure applied by the ventilator at the end of each breath to ensure that the alveoli are not so prone to collapse. This 'recruits' the closed alveoli in the sick lung and improves oxygenation. So PEEP: Reduces trauma to the alveoli.
- EPV100 Unit
- (1) 6 ft Oxygen Hose
- (1) 3 ft Ventilator Circuit
- (2) D Cell Batteries
- User Manual
- Width: 7"
- Depth: 3.5"
- Height: 9.3"
- Weight: 3.1 lbs
- Inspiratory Time: 1 second or 2 seconds
- Battery Run Time: 48 hours at room temperature with settings of 10 BPM and 2-second inspiratory time; 2 D batteries required. The EPV100 is powered by compressed gas, using 2 D batteries to control the alarms and settings.
- Unit Run Time: Run time with settings of 650 ml
- D Cylinder: Approximately 47 minutes
- Jumbo D Cylinder: Approximately 85 minutes
- E Cylinder: Approximately 85 minutes
- Hospital O2: Unlimited Run Time
- Hospital Air: Unlimited Run Time
- Monometer Readout: 5 to 99 cm H2O
- 1-Year Warranty