The Cyclops XLT-ENT-40A is Enova's excellent LED headlight for ENT's. The XLT-ENT-40A has an adjustable aperture ranging from 2 inch to 5 inch in diameter to give you the exact spot size needed to perform your best. Plus, the Enova XLT-ENT-40A can be adjusted to your individual height and angle of view requirements while the coaxial design aligns your illumination on the same plane as your vision and is easy use with or without loupes. Its light weightonly 7 ouncestogether with its fully adjustable, padded headband makes this ENT LED headlight easy to wear for long periods of time. The Enova XLT-ENT-40A can be used with Enova's PP2 Lithium-ion battery packs and the new Freestyle batter mounted on the back ratchet of the headband. Battery life with PP2 pack ranges from 5 to 10 hours on a single charge. Battery life with the Freestyle battery is 4 - 8 hours.
- enhances your performance
- illuminates the deepest surgical cavities
- true tissue rendition
- consistently bright, no light degradation
- lights working distance from 10" to 20"
- provides complete mobility and freedom of movement
- comfort during and after Examinations
- reduces eye fatigue
- maximum comfort eliminates headlight headache
- long lasting battery life reduces down time
- LED lamp lasts up to 50,000 hours
- uses 90% less energy than fiber optic options
- 50% cost savings over fiber optic options
- perfectly balanced
Product Specifications for Enova XLT-ENT LED Surgical Headlight,
- Light Source: LED refractive technology
- Lamp Illumination: 40,000+ lux
- Color Temperature: 6100deg; Kelvin
- Illumination Spot Size: adjustable from 2" to 5"
- Headlight construction: all aluminum
- Headband Construction: Made by Oak tree Group, rigid plastic with double removable foam pads
- LED Warranty: 5 years,
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion (charger included),
- Battery Life: 5 to 10 hours with PP2 (2-cell battery),
- Freestyle battery 4 - 8 hours,
- Battery Pack Dimensions: PP2 is 2.25" X 4" X 1"
- Battery Pack Weight: PP2 is 7 oz
- Battery Warranty: 1 year
Standard System Includes: