The nGenuity 8100E1-ST as capnographic waveform. A smart respiration feature automatically defaults to the best available source, either CO2 or ECG TTI.
The capnography modules uses sidestream sampling and Criticare's patented WaterChek™ water traps to remove moisture without distortion to the CO2 waveform. The water traps have a large 22 mL reservoir and full occlusion clearing capability unlike many other CO2 monitoring systems.
Features and Benefits
- Monitors End-tidal CO2 and inspired CO2 accurately at high respiration rates.
- Gas Monitoring with full occlusion clearing and high capacity water trap.
- Mini-Trends can display condensed tabular vital signs data to show recent monitoring activity.
- Compatible with popular Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems for both large facilites and small offices.
- Easy-to-read 10.4" active TFT color display.
- Easy to learn, easy to use -- simplified menus and dedicated function keys.
- Monitor can mount quickly and easy to a wall or rolling stand
- Simple-to-use, lightweight, and portable design.
- Arrhythmia and ST Analysis Software is included
- The arrhythmia and ST analysis software extension has the capability to measure ST segment deviations and generate arrhythmia alerts for common ventricle arrhythmia conditions.
- The arrhythmia and ST alerts can also have user specified alarm levels.
- The monitor measures ST segments continuously from the real-time waveform collected by the internal ECG module.
- ST elevations are reported on-screen as current numerical values, as short term graphs and long term trends.
- The arrhythmia and ST analysis is fully integrated with the standard ECG package of the monitor.
- 8100EP1 Patient Monitor Unit
- (1) SpO2 Adult Sensor
- (1) Child/Small Adult BP Cuff
- (1) Adult BP Cuff Quick Connect.
- (1) Large Arm Adult BP Cuff.
- (1) NIBP Hose - 10ft. Straight.
- (1) ECG Cable Assembly.
- (3) ECG Electrodes
- (1) Power Cord
- (1) CO2 Sidestream
- (1) CO2 Sensor
- (5) Water Traps
- (5) Sample Line
- (1) Arrhythmia & ST Analysis Software
- Operator's Manual
- Width: 13"
- Height: 11"
- Depth: 10.3"
- Weight: 14 lbs
- Number of Leads: 3- or 5-lead
- Lead View: User-selectable; I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V (5-lead); I, II, or III (3-lead)
- Gain Selection: x1/2, x1, x2, and x4
- Frequency Response: Diagnostic: 0.05 to 100 Hz (-3dB)
- Monitor: 0.5 to 40 Hz (-3dB)
- Electrosurgery Protection: Yes
- Defibrillator Protection: Yes
- Pacer Detection/Rejection: Yes
- Lead Views: I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V
- Elevation Accuracy: Greater of ± 0.2 mm of 5%
- Method: 16 Beat Average
- Range: - 6.0 mm to + 6.0 mm
- Resolution: 0.1 mm
- Rates from 2 to 255 per minute
- Runs: 2 to 6
- Ventricle Tachycardia Alarm: Adjustable
High Priority Alarms:
- Heart Rate
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- PVC Detection:
- Range: 1% to 99%
- Resolution: 1%
- 70% to 99% range: ±2%;
- 50% to 69% range: ±3%;
- <50%: unspecified
- Method: Dual wavelength LED
Display (For ST and Arrhythmia)
- Numerical PVC Rate
- ST Elevation Numerics for 3 leads
- Waveforms: Up to 6 ECG waveforms, selectable
- Elevation Graphs:
- 3-leads recorded in waveform slots
- Time Scales: 5, 10, 25, 30, 60 minutes
- Ventricle Scale: ±1 mm to ± 6 mm
- Main Display:
Trends (For ST and Arrhythmia)
Graphical and Tabular:
- ST-I, ST-II, ST-III, ST-AVR, ST-AVL, ST-AVF, STV, PVC Rate
- Graphical and Tabular:
Non-Invasive Blood Pressure
- Technique: Oscillometric during Inflation
- Inflation Pressure Range: Adult/Pediatric: 30 to 300 mmHg
- Neonate: 20 to 150 mmHg
- Measurement Cycle: < 40 sec. average
- Auto. Measurement: 2, 3, 5, 10, 15, 30 min; 1, 2, 4 hour intervals
- STAT Mode: 5 minutes of consecutive readings
- Resolution: 1mmHg
- Transducer Accuracy: ±2mmHg or ±2%, whichever is greater
- Clinical Accuracy: Complies with AAMI SP-10:2002
Heart (Pulse) Rate
- Source: User selectable: Smart, ECG, Pleth, NIBP
- Range: 20 to 300bpm (30-240bpm, NIBP)
- Accuracy: ±1bpm or ±1% (ECG), whichever is greater
- Channels: 1
- Range, Accuracy: 68° to 113° F (20° to 45° C): ±0.1° C
- Display Resolution: ±0.1° C
- Probe: YSI-400 and YSI-700 series
- Memory: 24 hr at 30 second intervals with an NIBP reading every 3 minutes.
- Display: Tabular, Graphical
Interface & Display
- Keys: 9; membrane-activated
- Rotary knob: Push and rotate; 24 steps/turn
- Screen: 10.4" active color TFT
- Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- Waveforms: 6, maximum
- Waveform Types: ECG leads I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V; Respiration; CO2, Pleth; ST Histograms
- Sweep Speed: 6.25, 12.5, 25, 50mm/sec
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Chinese
- Nurse Call: Contact switch; 3.5 mm phone
- COM Port: RS232 compatible, DB9 (Com 1)
- Defib/Sync: BNC connector
- Video Port: High density D-sub 15-pin serial VGA compatible
- Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC; 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 35 Watts, typical
- Operating Temperature: 59° to 95° F; 15° to 35° C
- Storage Temperature: 23° to 122° F; -5° to 50° C
- Operating Humidity: 15% to 90%, non-condensing
- Capnography (CO2)
- Units: mmHg; %; kPa; Torr
- Method: Non-dispersive infrared; autocalibrating
- N2O Compensation: Manual; On/Off, user selectable
- Range: 0 to 99mmHg; 0 to 12.5%
- Resolution: 1mmHg; 0.1%; 0.1 kPa; 0.1 Torr
- Flow, Sample Rate: Sidestream; 200ml/min
- Accuracy: ±2mmHg, ±0.3 volume %, ±0.3 kPa, or ±2 Torr at 200 ml/min & respiratory rate <= 120 bpm
- Rise Time: 170ms (10-90%) at 200ml/min
- 2-Year Warranty