Philips Burton’s new AIM-200 OR provides versatility, amazing illumination, unparalleled aesthetics and many more features that make it the right light for any procedure. Delivering true rendition of colors, this light is ideal for long hours of use with three cool 35-watt IRC halogen bulbs – each rated with a 1400-hour average bulb life. The AIM-200 OR is the first Operating Room light that has floor, wall, single- and double-ceiling mounts available. With its 360º limitless arm-and-mounting-system-rotation around the vertical axes on the single ceiling models, the AIM-200 OR is the most versatile and practical light for the Operating Room environment.
Larger and Adjustable Light Pattern
The multiple reflectors of the AIM-200® OR can be tilted by rotating the sterilizable light handle to adjust the size and pattern of the light to the working area.
Light Pattern Free of Cast Shadows
The AIM-200® OR has a unique Y-Shaped design, which facilitates placement of the lighthead around the practitioner’s head minimizing the obstruction of light into the surgical field.
Features and Benefits
- 90,000 lux (8361 fc) at 1 meter
- 3700 K color temperature
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 96
- Larger and adjustable light pattern
- Unlimited rotation and maximum reach of 63″ (160 cm)
- Light field diameter: 10″ – 12″ (25 cm – 30 cm)
- Depth of illumination: 47″ (119 cm)
- Adjustable focusing by rotating center handle
- 120V model standard; 230v models also available
- 5-Year Warranty