The Bovie DermaScout II Dermatoscope (#BVDS-6-02) includes a battery (type: CR2, 3 V) and durable locking transport/storage case.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The DermaScout II is an efficient and dependable instrument used to view, measure, and monitor skin lesions, fungal infections, tumors, warts, and other conditions that may affect the epidermis of the patient. The hand-held magnifier has a dual scale (Imperial/Metric) measuring reticle as well as an independent diopter to allow the user to focus at differing focal points.
Bovie DermaScout II Dermatoscope Features
- Diopter focus control for sharp focusing.
- LED illuminated with an array of nine LEDs.
- Over 150 hours of battery power.
- Reticle with dual measuring scales: millimeters and inches.
- 20 mm: 10 left of center / 10 right of center.
- Measure in 0.1 mm increments.
- Measure in 0.05 inch increments.
Bovie DermaScout II Dermatoscope Specifications
- Magnification: 6x with 40 mm top lens.
- Field of View: 40 mm (flat field).
- Working Distance: 31 mm.
- Weight: 2 lb (0.91 kg).
- Size: 8" x 6" x 6".