The Aaron 1250S by Bovie is a multipurpose electrosurgical generator for use for the busy physician's office and surgi-center. It features both monopolar and bipolar functions to satisfy all of your surgical demands with safety, flexibility, reliability, and convenience. The Aaron 1250S is built with touchscreen in front; no knob required.
The machine incorporates 120 watts of cutting power and 90 watts of blended cutting. It also has two levels of coagulation, pinpoint (80 watts maximum power) and fulguration (40 watts maximum power), plus bipolar (30 watts maximum power).
Features and Benefits
- Offers two levels of coagulation: pinpoint and fulguration. Pinpoint coagulation provides precise control of bleeding in localized areas. Fulguration (spray) coagulation provides greater control of bleeding in highly vascular tissues over broad surface areas.
- Machine remembers its last selected Cut and Coag settings; so when you turn the unit on, it performs a safety system check and automatically powers up to those settings.
- Incorporates automatic safety systems into the Aaron 1250S like self-test circuits, audible tones, discreet outputs, and isolated output circuitry.
- Calibrated in watts with large, illuminated digital displays.
- Touchscreen provides smooth, rapid push button design with easy access
- Five Output Modes:
- A1250S Unit
- Power Cord
- One Sterile Disposable Pencil (ESP1)
- One Reusable Grounding Cord (1252C)
- Five Sterile Disposable Split Grounding Pads (ESRE)
- Three sterile Disposable Electrodes (one ES01 blade, one ES02 needle, one ES20 ball)
- User Manual
- Width: 26.04 cm (10.25")
- Height: 15.2 cm (6")
- Depth: 30.5 cm (12")
- Cut: 120 watts
- Blend: 90 watts
- Coagulation: 80 watts
- Fulguration: 40 watts
- Bipolar: 30 watts
- Line Voltage: 100-240 VAC
- Line Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Output Frequency: 350-600 kHz
- Weight: 14 lbs
- 4-Year Warranty