Features and Benefits
- Meets newest FAA standards for EKG report submission! (FAA Class I Physicals)
Maximized Ease of Use
- Cardio7 combines menu-guided touch screen technology with a convenient rotary key and buttons to maximize ease of use.
- USB barcode reader and keyboard can be attached through USB ports.
Built-In Memory and Supports USB Flash Drive
- Store up to 200 ECGs in internal flash memory and saved ECGs can be converted to various standard file formats like JPG, PDF, XML, MFER and DCM and exported to external USB flash drive.
- The Cardio7 sends ECGs to PC by using BMS-Plus windows based PC software through LAN or WiFi.
- USB flash drive can be used to move ECGs stored in Cardio7 to PC
Clinically Important Simultaneous 12 Lead Acquisition
- Cardio7 acquires 10 full seconds of ECG data simultaneously from 10 leads to produce an accurate 12 channel printout with analysis in less than 60 seconds.
Full Disclosure Function
- Cardio7 stores and shows the recent 5-minute full channel ECG in order to print out the missed abnormal ECG waveforms.
- The ECG printout offers detailed interpretation information in text/guide/vector report formats to aid in diagnosis.
- Provides 12 channel, 6 channel + 1 rhythm, 3 channel + 1 rhythm, and 3 channel + 3 rhythm report. Supports pediatric interpretation.
Long-term Recording & Automatic Arrhythmia Detection
- Cardio7 provides one channel long-term recording like 1, 3, 5, 10 minutes with arrhythmia detection and HRV (Heart Rate Variability) analysis.
A4 Full Size Paper
- Cardio7 produces full size A4 printouts in 1, 3, 6 and 12 channel formats. Full size print-outs improve readability and make it easier for filing in the patient chart.
ECG Filing System BMS Plus
- BMS Plus is a software program that enables you to interface Cardio7 to Windows based computers through LAN or WiFi.
- The ECG data from Cardio7 is saved in either Bionet’s proprietary file format (.ecg), or JPEG or PDF.
- The JPEG file format ensures compatibility with most EMR packages.
- BMS-Plus displays real-time ECG data on-screen, instantly performs a full set of measurements and offers diagnostic aid.
- BMS-Plus can eliminate the need for costly thermal paper by printing a variety of comprehensive reports on standard printer/copier paper.
- Cardio7 Unit
- 10-Lead ECG Patient Cable
- (10) Alligator Clips
- Medi-Graph Paper
- Hospital Grade Power Cord
- USB Flash Drive with BMS-Plus Software Installed
- USB WiFi Dongle
- Rechargeable Battery
- Diagnostics Guide Book
- User Manual
- ECG Leads: 12 Channel Simultaneous ECG and acquisition
- Width: 300 mm
- Height: 299 mm
- Depth: 123 mm
- Arrhthymia Detect
- Recording Channel: 3 channels + 1 rhythm, 3 channels + 3 rhythm, 6 channels + 1 rhythm, 12 channels, 1 channel long time (1 min, 3 min, 5 min, 10 min) and special reports (text, guide, vector)
- Sensitivity: 2.5, 5, 10, 20, auto (I~aVF: 10, V1~V6: 5) mm/mV
- Printing Speed: 5, 12.5, 25, 50, 100 mm/s
- Sampling Rate: 2,000 samples per second
- AC (50/60Hz, - 20dB or better)
- Muscle (25~35Hz, -3dB or better)
- Base line drift (0.05, 0.1, 0.2 Hz, -3dB or better)
- Low pass filter: off, 40Hz, 100Hz, 150 Hz
- Display 7" color TFT wide display (800 x 480)
- AC or Battery State
- Number of Saved Data
- Printing form
- Rhythm lead
- Hot Key
- Barcode Scanner
- USB Keyboard
- Heart Rate
- P-R-T Axis
- Thermal Print Head, Thermal Roll Paper
- Report Papers (Width x Length)
- A4: 215 mm (8.5") x 297 mm (11.7")
- Letter: 215 mm (8.5") x 280 mm (11")
- Vertical: 8 Dot/mm
- Horizontal: 16 Dot/mm
- Internal Noise: 20uV (p-p) max
- Input Impedance: More than 50M
- Input Voltage Range: ±5mV
- CMRR: +105dB
- DC offset voltage: >= ±400mV
- Patient Leakage Current: < 10 uA
- Frequency response: 0.05~150Hz within -3 db
- Isolated, defibrillation and ESU protected
- Signal Quality Control: Pacemaker pulse detection lead fault detection, signal saturation detection
- ECG Data Storage: Internal storage for 200 ECGs and external USB flash drive
- Input: 100 - 240 VAC, 2-1 A, 50/60 Hz
- Output: 60 VA max
- External Link: LAN, 2 USB Port
- File format: PDF, JPG, XML, MFER, DCM
- Type: Replaceable and rechargeable Lithium ion Battery
- Capacity: 6 hours of continuous operation without printing or Approx. 3 hours of 200 ECG printouts
- USB Flash Drive
- USB Barcode Scanner
- Safety Conformity: Class 1, Type CF, CE, FDA, KFDA, CFDA, NCC
- Operating Humidity: 30~85%
- Operating Temperature: 10° ~ 40° C
- 4-Year Warranty