Due to the high demand, this product may ship slower than usual. Please note that this product is non-returnable.
The first ventilator designed expressly for the EMS professional, the AutoVent 2000 provides independent controls for tidal volume and BPM. The AutoVent 3000; with additional inspiratory time settings; offers an even wider range of patient applications to meet most critical emergency care situations. Both models are designed to meet ventilator needs in a variety of applications, from intra– and inter-hospital transports to sophisticated air rescue. Automatic transport ventilators have been recommended by the American Hospital Association as the preferred equipment to provide ventilator support in the pre-hospital setting.
The AutoVent 2000/3000 uses state-of-the-art pneumatics to assure reliable, time-cycled constant flow ventilation powered by a minimum of source gas. Both models may be used with all models of the LSP single patient use ventilation circuits as an added protection against patient cross-contamination.
Each AutoVent is accompanied by the proven LSP patient valve with its bright green visual breath indicator, built-in audible pressure limit alarm, and intermittent mandatory ventilation providing gas flow for spontaneous breathing patients. The patient valve is available with an anti-inhalation valve for use in toxic environments.
Features and Benefits
- Small, compact, and transport ready.
- Designed to perform in harsh and toxic environments.
- Assembles quickly with simplified operating instructions printed on the case.
- Impact-resistant case with shock-absorbing bumpers and recessed control settings.
- Rate and volume settings independently operated.
- Easy-to-monitor patient valve assembly and toxic atmosphere valve are able to deliver additional breaths on demand by inspiratory effort of the patient.
- Operates exclusively on standard 50 psi source gas, eliminating air entrainment and maintaining the integrity of the specified oxygen concentration.
- Operates at extreme temperatures ranging from 0° F to 125° F.
- Pneumatically powered; batteries not required.
- Allows for PEEP attachment.
- Meets ASTM, ISO and KKK-1822C standards.
- Supply Pressure Range: 40-60 psig
- Operating Temperature: 0° F to 125° F
- Storage Temperature: -40° F to 160° F
- Frequency (AutoVent 2000): 8 to 20 BPM
- Frequency (AutoVent 3000): 8 to 28 BPM
- Tidal Volume (AutoVent 2000): 400 to 1200 ml.
- Tidal Volume (AutoVent 3000): 200 to 1200 ml.
- Flow Rate: 16 to 48 LPM
- Inspiratory Time (AutoVent 2000): approx. 1.5 or 2.0 seconds
- Inspiratory Time (AutoVent 3000): approx. .75, 1.5, or 2.0 seconds
- Expiatory Time: 1.5 to 6.0 seconds
- I:E Ratio: 1:1 to 1:4
- Weight: 24 o.z./680 g.]
- Dimensions: 6" W x 1-3/4" D x 3 1/2" H
- Case Material: Polyester
- Input Connection: Plated Brass
- Output Connection: Plated Brass
- Minute Volume: 0 to 24 LPM
- Gas consumption: 0.5 lpm maximum
- Driving Gas: 0.5 LPM Maximum
Patient Value Assembly
- Flow: As required in demand mode: 0-48 lpm at 50 psig
- Peak Inspiratory Flow: 48 lpm at an airway pressure drop of less than 2.5 cm H20
- Delivery Pressure: 60±5 CM H20
- (Insp.) Crack Pressure 0 to -2 CM H2O (0 to - .8 in. H2O)
- Exhalation Resistance:
- LPM: 0-10; cm H2O (max): 1.5
- LPM: 11-70; cm H2O (max): 3.8
- Gas Consumption Driving Gas: 0.5 lpm maximum
- Dead Space: 8 ml (excluding mask)
- Supply Pressure: 40° to 60° psig
- Operating Temperature 0° F to 125° F
- Storage Temperature: -40° F to 125° F
- Inlet Fitting: standard male oxygen DISS
- Filter: 25 micron stainless steel mesh
- Outlet: 22 mm outside diameter x 15 mm inside diameter; fits standard medical masks, endotracheal tubes, and tracheostomy tubes
- Weight: 16 oz (450 grams)
- Materials: body - anodized aluminum; cover - polycarbonate; outlet fitting - polycarbonate; inlet fitting - plated brass
- 1-Year Warranty