The Edan Acclarix AX4 is a mid-range portable laptop-style ultrasound machine featuring a tilt & swivel monitor, touchscreen interface, and solid imaging performance.
Within its sleek footprint, the Edan AX4 contains a full featured diagnostic ultrasound platform with advanced imaging modes, dual touch screens, a gesture-control user interface, and a full suite of next-generation transducers that support a wide range of applications including abdominal, OB/GYN, MSK, vascular, basic cardiac, nerve, pediatric and small parts.
New Generation Ultrasound Platform
- 64 channels on transmit and receive
- Exceptional computing power resulting in outstanding image processing
Distinctive Design with Intrinsic Quality
- 15” HD LCD monitor reinforced with specially engineered glass for improved durability
- Tilt-and-swivel monitor with 60°left/right swivel
- 10” touch-screen with gesture-control user interface
- Additional 5” touch screen houses a virtual trackball
- Fully sealed control panel, with frequently used hard keys, aids in maintaining infection control
- Touch-sensor for rapid battery level check in two locations
- Removable lithium ion battery provides approximately 75 minutes of typical exam use
Innovative Imaging Technologies
- Tissue adaptive B-mode imaging
- Adaptive Doppler imaging
- Harmonic imaging
- Speckle reduction imaging
- Spatial compound imaging
- Panoramic Imaging
- Needle visualization
- Virtual TGC adjustment
- User-defined preset menu
- Gesture control user interface
- Detail/General/Penetration & High Flow/Medium
- Flow/Low Flow quick-sets
- Connectivity: DICOM, 4 USB ports (2 2.0/2 3.0),
- Ethernet, headphone socket, video out, PDF, AVI and BMP file export, microphone input
- Standard 500 GB hard disk
- AX4 Ultrasound
- (1) Transducer
- (1) Lithium Ion Battery
- (1) Power Cord
- (1) Ultrasound Gel
- User Manual
Convex array transducer: C5-2Q
The C5-2Q curved array transducer features multiple, selectable fundamental and harmonic frequencies to provide excellent detail and contrast resolution, image uniformity and penetration in the most difficult to image patients. This transducer supports Abdominal, Urology, OB, Fetal Echo, GYN, Nerve and MSK applications.
Linear array transducer: L12-5Q
The L12-5Q general linear array transducer features multiple, selectable fundamental and harmonic frequencies for all general purpose superficial imaging including small parts, MSK, nerve and vascular applications.
Microconvex array transducer: MC8-4Q
The MC8-4Q transducer supports Pediatric, Nerve, Vascular and Neonate applications.
Endocavity array transducer: E8-4Q
The E8-4Q endocavity array transducer features multiple, selectable fundamental and harmonic frequencies to provide excellent detail and penetration for all OB/GYN and Prostate applications.
Compact linear array transducer: L17-7SQ
The L17-7SQ compact linear array transducer features multiple, selectable fundamental and harmonic frequencies, hockey-stick style with short footprint making it ideal for all intra-operative and superficial imaging applications including MSK, Nerve Block, Vascular Access and intra-operative applications.
Phased array transducer: P5-1Q
The P5-1Q phased array transducer features multiple, selectable fundamental and harmonic frequencies and continuous wave Doppler capabilities and supports abdominal imaging, adult and pediatric cardiac screening.
C5-2MQ 3D/4D Mechanical curved array transducer (Additional Cost)
The C5-2MQ mechanical curved array transducer is mainly for OB application