- New contemporary design with an easier to read bright blue display panel.
- Pre-loaded cycles for: unwrapped instruments; wrapped/packs; liquid and additional drying cycle.
- All program parameters can be changed and stored.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alert.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Low water sensor prevents activation of sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber or reservoir.
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization.
- Power outage recovery system.
- Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel.
- Optional printer.
- High Efficiency air pump.
- Decreased overall drying time.
- Closed door drying.
- Hepa filter 0.2µm air filter (replaceable)
- Circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.
SAFETY AND CONVENIENCE FEATURES:
- Seamlessly integrated into your work environment with compact design and heat insulation
- Durable 316L type stainless steel chamber and door with electro-polish finish
- Control lock-out switch prevents starting a cycle when door is not properly locked
- Door failure protection prevents door from opening at high pressure
- Automatic safety shutoff prevents overheating
With extra fast and efficient drying cycles, the EA autoclave significantly increases your productivity. This model has the added benefit of a high efficiency air pump which allows closed door active drying. The EA is built for perfect sterilization with improved drying of packs and pouches.
Our high-capacity 65 Liter chamber size model is designed for clinics that have a higher volume of instrument turnaround, therefore decreasing the clinic's operational costs.
Interactive Control System: Monitoring is essential for correct infection control in your private practice. Tuttnauer Automatic Autoclaves feature a user-friendly, control-system which offers enhanced monitoring, providing the control and flexibility you need. In addition password protection provides for secure access.
This is a bulk/heavy item, additional shipping charge will be added.
- Chamber: 15" x 30"
- Volume: 22gal/85L
- Overall Dimensions: 34.5" D x 26" W x 20.6" H
- Standard Cassettes: 15 full
- Tray Dimensions: 11.3" D x 26.6" W x .1" H
- Number of Trays: 2
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time: Cold - 55 mins / Hot - 40 mins
- Voltage: 230V
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Power: 3000W
- Current: 13.6A
- Shipping Weight: 213lbs / 97kg